We provide consultant quantity surveying services such as:
- preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- feasibility studies of client requests
- analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- allocating upcoming work to contractors
- site visits, assessments and projections for future work
What We Offer
Cost planning involves the smooth transition and distribution of Value according to your wishes. With proper cost planning, you decide to whom, how, and when your assets will be distributed, as well as who will manage your estate or business.
A contract and procurement plan first identifies potential exposure and then identifies preventive tools and strategies to reduce exposure and risk.
We have vast new and refurbishment project knowledge to help identify major risks early on in design and procurement to reduce your risk profile and advise on Value for Money
For most clients, quantity surveyors will:
- Give you more control over your property assets during their life cycle
- Provide imparial knowledge and control measures to maintain budget
- Allow for the transfer of risk within construction to parties best able to manage it